Thursday, August 6, 2009

SEO for a T-shirt Company

Awhile back I started looking into SEO firms. That was a nightmare. I read into a couple of forums and said you should start out doing your own SEO so I thought I would do that, learn as much as I could about SEO, and then when i go talk to SEO firms again I would have a better understanding of what they are talking about.

I purchased some software called IBusinnessPromoter (IBP) it was like $261 with tax and definitely worth checking out. It will tell you everything you need to know about how to get your site listed in the top 10 listings of search engines for keywords of your choice.

1 comment:

Anna Schafer said...

These questions have been brought to the forefront thanks to a brewing disagreement between parties supporting each side.Marketing1on1 Arlington